Sign up and get access to all video recordings of the UNU-CRIS Townhall Lecture and Academic Panel
UNU-CRIS organized a Townhall Lecture on "The UN Security Council, at Grips with Tectonic Geo-Strategic Change" by Under-Secretary-General of the United Nations and Rector of the United Nations Unversity, Professor David Malone
Which was followed by a high-level Academic Panel on "Shifts in Global Power Relations, the European Union and the United Nations"
- UNU-CRIS Director Madeleine Hosli
- Mr. Andrew Bradley (International IDEA, Director of the Office to the EU)
- Professor Helen Nesadurai (Monash University)
- Professor Katie Laatikainen (Adelphi Unversity)
- Professor Spyros Blavoukos (Athens University of Economics and Business)
- Professor Sieglinde Gstöhl (College of Europe, Bruges Campus)
and took place in the Gothic Room of the Town Hall in Bruges on 15 May 2018.
Please fill out the form below to get access to the video recordings of the lecture and panel.