Introduction to Special Issue: Conceptualizing and Contextualizing Reintegration
Dr. Katie Kuschminder and Dr. Ine Lietaert, UNU-MERIT and UNU-CRIS
This event is an initiative of UNU-MERIT, UNU-CRIS, the UNU Migration Network and the RET-MIG network to launch the International Migration forthcoming special issue on Reintegration.
- Introduction to Special Issue: Conceptualizing and Contextualizing Reintegration
Dr Ine Lietaert, UNU-CRIS and Dr Katie Kuschminder, UNU-MERIT
- Reintegrating After Return: Conceptualisation and Empirical Evidence from the Life Course of Senegalese and Congolese Migrants
Marie Laurence Flahaux, Institut de Recherche pour le Développement (IRD), LPED - Aix-Marseille University.
- Social, Human, and Positive Psychological Capital in the Labor Market Reintegration of People Deported to the Dominican Republic
Yajaira Ceciliano-Navarro, UC Merced and Tanya Golash-Boza, UC Merced
- Assuming Reintegration, Experiencing Dislocation – Returns from Europe to Afghanistan
Nassim Majidi, Samual Hall
- Towards a Definition for Returnees’ Reintegration Processes in the Context of Rural Ethiopia
Ashenafi Tizazu, Ghent University, Ilse Derluyn, Ghent University and Ine Lietaert, UNU-CRIS
- Evaluations of Return within a Mass Deportation, UNU-MERIT - Ethiopians experiences of return after expulsion from Saudi Arabia
Katie Kuschminder, UNU-MERIT, Zoe Ogahara, University of Copenhagen and Iman Rajabzadeh:
- Migrants’ post-return wellbeing: A view from the Caucasus
Ine Lietaert, UNU CRIS
- Question and Answer Session
Media credit: UN Splash / C. Masterson
Date: 12 November 2020
Time: 16.00 - 17.30
This event is free of cost but please register below and information on how to join the Zoom session will be sent to you prior to the event. It will also be streamed live on the UNU-MERIT YouTube Channel, but should you wish to interact with the panel, please register and attend the Zoom session.
Please register here.
No events found.