Townhall Lecture and Academic Panel
High-Level Townhall Lecture and Academic Panel
Townhall Lecture on "The UN Security Council, at Grips with Tectonic Geo-Strategic Change" by Under-Secretary-General of the United Nations and Rector of the United Nations Unversity, Professor David Malone
Followed by a high-level Academic Panel on "Shifts in Global Power Relations, the European Union and the United Nations"
- UNU-CRIS Director Madeleine Hosli
- Mr. Andrew Bradley (International IDEA, Director of the Office to the EU)
- Professor Helen Nesadurai (Monash University)
- Professor Katie Laatikainen (Adelphi Unversity)
- Professor Spyros Blavoukos (Athens University of Economics and Business)
- Professor Sieglinde Gstöhl (College of Europe, Bruges Campus)
takes place in the Gothic Room of the Town Hall in Bruges on 15 May 2018 at 17.00.
Please click here to see the event details and registration form.
No events found.