Video: What does Bruges think about the UN and UNU-CRIS?
On 9 February 2017, the new memorandum of understanding between the United Nations University, Ghent University, the Vrije Universiteit Brussel and the Flemish government was celebrated in an academic session.
To open the discussion on the UN in the region, UNU-CRIS interviewed some famous and less famous people from Bruges:
- Baron Doctor Michel D’Hooghe, Member of FIFA and UEFA
- Dominique Persoone, Belgian chocolatier, The Chocolate Line
- Minou Esquenet, Alderman of the City of Bruges
- Dr. Jan Vandemoortele, Co-architect of the UN MDGs
- Luc Sabbe, Member of Eutopia
- Patrick Moenaert, former Mayor of the City of Bruges
The video was developed by the students of Digital Arts, Film and Entertainment from the secondary school KTA Brugge.